Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...labor day weekend...

This weekend was alot of fun. My brother Clint and his girlfriend Kayla come down from Tacoma for the weekend. Its been so cool watching the Lord just bring us all together as a family. I would have to say that this weekend was so special just all being together and everyone being so happy!

"family photo" -- its so hard getting everyone to smile normal. haha


We had a yummy dinner at McCormick and Schmidts on the waterfront. Even though our waiter failed to mention that there were mushrooms in the burgers.. both of my brothers loathe mushrooms.. but they ended up being free!

My beautiful mama and I



I found this really cool hat at the saturday market.. i usually dont look very good in hats and but to my suprise I think I can pull this one off!

Another family photo on the waterfront.

Monday we went up to Multnomah falls.. seriously soo beautiful. And the weather was perfect! Cant wait to go back when the leaves start changing!


No comments:

Post a Comment