Wednesday, September 8, 2010

..exciting news!...

I was planning on moving out October first into another amazing house but the Lord has changed plans! And I couldnt be more happier. Although I was really excited for another change I feel like God just blessed me with the new plan. Originally I couldnt stay in this house im at now just because the girls always thought having more than 3 living there would make it feel crowded... and we only have 1 bathroom! But the other day Dacia let me know that she had been thinking about that and discovered that it really hasnt felt crowded but actually really likes having me there... so she offered for me to stay! After praying about it to make sure it was the right decision I am staying! Theses are some amazing girls and I have felt soo loved and welcomed. I look forward to our house becoming more like a "home!" We get to do a little makeover on the living room.. which will be so fun! ill post photos when we get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment