Thursday, August 19, 2010

...lately...

im a bit stubborn when it comes to the newest trends. I find myself being anti-(fill in the blank) then after it dies down a bit Ill partake in the trend. Such as Twilight. Getting a "hip" bike. Moving to the "cool" side of town. Getting tattoos.... and now Harry Potter.





One of the reasons I do this probally is rebellion.. haha. And also so I can really make sure that I like it, and not because everyone else is doing it.

Sooo back to Harry Potter.. I have just started the first book and its AMAZING.. yes, im sure everyone already knows this. But i am quite certain Im going to really enjoy these next few months getting lost in this magical world. Looking forward to the fall and being cozy with a warm blanket, yummy coffee and this delightful book.

to add to my list of things to do before I die.
visit the Harry Potter Theme Park.




1 comment: