Tuesday, August 24, 2010

...frequently playing...

The Black Keys:

wow, such fun music... Im a sucker for classic rock, and although they are fairly new they remind me of some of the classics. Im sad because they are coming to Portland in October for two nights, BUT already SOLD OUT! =(



Mumford & Sons:

LOVE LOVE this album. and again, they are coming to Portland, and SOLD OUT! but i think i may have a ticket... crossing my fingers!
*warning.. this song has a very naughty word in it...but for some reason it sounds so good! hehe



Arcade Fire:

This was our "soundtrack" to a late night adventure up to the Vista house to watch the Northern lights.... good memories. Ive been listening to this album alot lately.


enjoy! =)

1 comment:

  1. I like Arcade Fire. Good song. I'm gonna add them to my list of likes.

    ReplyDelete