Tuesday, March 30, 2010

.sew envious.


.dottie angel.

One of the things I want to do is learn how to sew. I consider myself to be pretty "crafty" and have so much fun re-creating things. Living in an apt leaves me with little room to do crafts. I dream that one day I would have a room dedicated to my creations. A group of us girls are looking at moving into a house in SE Portland in July and it would have a little nook that we could set aside for just that. and I could finally learn to sew!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! A house in Ptown, how fun would that be. I love the houses downtown. I want to learn to Sew too, my sister is great at it, she always whips out all these cute things, like for Christmas she made me a handmade coffee sleeve with cute fabric and button closure. Sew is so useful! good luck on your endeavor with it :)

    ReplyDelete