Thursday, March 11, 2010

..praying to cry..

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze
Isaiah 43:1-2

I have been praying that the Lord would soften my heart... Maybe it's that so much sadness is around us in this world that in my defense I have hardened my heart and put up shields.... the is so selfish of me. I am called to weep with those who weep... and rejoice with those who rejoice. Im ready for the walls to come down and learn compassion. A compassion that is geniune and real. A compassion that motivates me to be the hands a feet of Jesus.

He has been faithful... The numbness is fading and tears are welling up.
Thank you Lord for being my compassion. Continue to wake me up that I may see those in need.

You are the Healer.
I am Yours.
Use me I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment