Thursday, October 7, 2010

...trust....

www.weheartit.com

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1


Each of us have desires and goals for our lives. Things to accomplish or even becoming something such as a parent, homeowner, companion, friend, or leader. To be transparent, I desire to be a wife and a mother one day. That desire has only increased with time as I start to mature into the women of God that I was created to be. I trust God with that desire and know that in His perfect timing it will come about. I have tried in the past to speed up the process and take control but only to find myself disapointed. When we let go and let God move in our lives we find a beauty that is so freeing. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added unto thee. matthew 6:33

Will we still love God even when the desires of our hearts arent fullfilled (yet)?

No comments:

Post a Comment